Chinese NdPr Oxide Prices Up +50% YTD: Panic or Party?
What you need to know:
- Spot NdPr oxide prices at 3-year highs, up +50% YTD on Chinese domestic market
- Prices up on rising demand, moderated supply, and a reduction in spot supplies
- Long-term offtake agreements are thinning availability of NdPr on the spot market
- Our long-term NdPr oxide price forecast remains unchanged, near-term forecast increased
- Higher prices sooner will provide a boost for late-stage exploration projects
- Lynas an obvious winner as NdPr oxide prices strengthen and sales increase
Read more in this complimentary research briefing from Adamas Intelligence.
Back to overview